Monday, November 23, 2009
Anticipation of Homecoming & a Husband's Devotion
The latest on Rebecca. The medical professional overseeing Becky's care have decided to release her tomorrow, Tuesday, to commence home convalescence. Jim informed the Oregon kin this evening. A word about James Hilton. Jim is a great guy. Everyone who knows him as father, son, brother, friend, brother-in-law, uncle, etc. already understands what I mean. We all love him for his loyalty, caring nature, helpfulness, kindness, generosity, good nature, humility, keen mind, and unconditional acceptance of others. That is why it is no surprise that we continually witness the love he has for Becky and the love she has for him. Jim has been at Becky's side through all of this ordeal. We are so happy for the way things have turned out, especially for Becky, Jim, Maddie, Emma, and Joe. We thank our Lord Jesus Christ for the way he has blessed and continues to bless this special family.
Labels:
brain tumor,
meningioma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wuhooo! Okay so I don't know how to spell. But I'm celebrating with you. Praise God!
Praise God Becky!!! I have been so blessed by your blog and the devotion by your family, especially Jim. Continue to get better and I can't wait for your fun little self to return to BCP.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Love you girl!!!
You are so right about Jim-----and that very special family!
Love, Jim's first cousin once removed in-law, Susie
hooray for the good news - will continue to pray for a total healing! God is so good! love you - kelly andresen
Post a Comment