Friday, August 01, 2008
Fifty!!!!
(Drum Roll ………….) Welcome to my 50th Post!
It took 3 ½ years, but here it is! On my blog of things I like to say …. here are some things you will probably NEVER EVER in a MILLION YEARS hear me say ….
“Here Jude! Come play with this little palm tree frond!!!”
“LOST - what a silly, uncomplicated, boring show that is.”
“I’ll have the Lobster please .”
“And go ahead and throw some shrimp on that salad.”
“Lets take the scenic route …. Sure it‘s longer, but what‘s a little gas.”
“Go easy on the butter please.”
“Who cares if it’s raining, we are going to the beach anyway!”
“No thank you - I’d rather fold this load myself.”
“It wont hurt anything, it‘s just a little dog poop.”
“Oh look! A Tailgater, I just love tailgaters.”
“Who are the Beatles?”
“I’m sure I can figure out that computer glitch for you.”
“A few more cars parked in our driveway? We’ve got room, go ahead!”
“Oh yes, I love tickling. In fact, please tickle my feet as much as you want!”
“Oh, I hope another credit card offer arrives in the mail today.”
“Seasons Greetings!”
**And you may be wondering why the photo of the cute little white patty pan squash .... because it is something I would probably never eat. (But since I grew it myself, I may just give it a celebratory try!)
Labels:
goofy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Whew! I thought you were going to say that you were 50! If you were, I was going to tell you how GREAT you look for 50!
I love keeping up with all you "family stuff".
Love you - Kelly A
Me too! I thought "NO, Becky cannot POSSIBLY be FIFTY!! I changed that girl's diapers and I'm still quite young" So was glad to see it was about your 50th post! Whew ! is right! ~~~~~~Susie
Post a Comment