Sunday, August 17, 2008
Name that Swimmer!
Can you?
All the fantastic shots of Michael Phelps this week prompted me to find this picture. I was so impressed that my first digital camera actually caught her arcing out of the water. She had such a pretty fly. This is our Em (at 12 or 13 I think.) Butterfly was her best stroke.
Obviously, we have been enjoying the Olympic swimming contests, but NOT enjoying the spoilage of learning the results before actually seeing the swim on NBC, AND not enjoying the after 10pm airing of our favorite things to watch. stomp! ACK! and YAWN!
But definitely impressed by eight gold medals and the awesomeness that is Michael Phelps! Wow!
Labels:
Emma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Go Emma!
I'm really impressed that she does the same stroke as Michael P. Looks good too. Proud Grandma
Post a Comment