Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring?

I waited for snow all winter long.
Oh there were teaser snows, and a Christmas Day snow dusting and snow within driving distance .... but no bonifide, measurable snow fall in our little town - not a snow man or even a snow ball was made at the Hilton homestead. This Spring Break while snow fell on all the towns around us, we got maybe a little rougue snow flake or two.
Then yesterday, we got this ......



a little hail storm that covered the roads, cars, and driveways. The Spring green field across the way sure is a striking background. Good enough for a picture anyway. I am officially ready for some serious sun and palm tree growing weather.
C'mon sun!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. I'm well ready for some warm dry weather. Bring it on. Mom

Susanne said...

Well, we got some sun today but there is still tons of snow from the last storm that blew threw. Thanks for coming by my place and leaving a comment. It's always nice to meet somebody else with teenagers.