Tobasco works swell. Until it rains. Which happens every 20 minutes or so here where I live. And so during this lovely Spring Break , Jude decided to take down another defenseless frond and partially mauled the new one trying to push up from the trunk, before I frantically knocked on the window to spook her away. But not before glancing at me momentarily with a Palm tree blade hanging out of her mouth. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
So now we have gone to desperate measures, and have fortified the tree with our deck table and chairs, old BBQ, and the ladder from Joe’s fort.
Can you see the last remaining frond waving thankfully from the barricade?
(And don't let this sunny photo fool you. It is sunny only long enough to take a picture and grimace at the dog before being pummeled by rain drops or hail.)
Happy Spring Break!
2 comments:
Baracade! I should say so...pooor Palm. Is that truely what you can call it? Is it still a tree? What about a baracade for Jude! Ha! Oh Happy Puppy days:-) @--@
!
HAHaHAHAHAHA! Go get a new one for crying out loud!
LOve,
Jenny ;)
Post a Comment