Monday, March 22, 2021

Thirty Five Rosy Years




Jim ..... married to Becky 35 years says, "I'm sorry I don't stop often enough to smell the roses ..."   Becky ..... married to Jimmy 35 years says, "It's ok. You work hard to trim them to keep them looking lovely, and you pick up the thorny branches so I won't poke myself." The roses smell incredible. The roses look beautiful.    Thank you God for making them and giving them to us to enjoy in our own married way. For so many years .... 

 Here was married life on the blog at 30

 Here was married life on the blog at 25 

 Here was married life on the blog at 20.

And here we are before married life trying to impress each
other with killer frisbee throws!








2 comments:

Emma said...

I love this a lot! Nice frisbee form!

Unknown said...

I rejoice at the solidity and joy of your marriage. You been "blessed to be a blessing" to many, including me. I join you in thanking God for it all.