![]() |
| Becky and Sandra 1970ish (the pants tell all) in Big Bear, CA.... Best friends blogging before there were blogs! |
Why the blog? Because I'm a word nerd. I love words, I love lists, I love to write.
I was also terrible at keeping baby books. So I hoped to redeem myself by writing down little stories of us and the things that make us happy.
I started this blog in March 2005. It has taken 9 1/2 years to write 100 posts. I must confess that I didn't write all 100, my brother Bob wrote 8 posts in 2009, so thank you Bob for helping me reach this blog milestone!
In honor of my 100th post, I give you my favorite
LAVISH
OCONOMOWOC (and almost every other town name in Wisconsin)
ELABORATE
GROUCHY
CRANKY
PIE
DISCOMBOBULATED
GEWURZTRMINER
PLUNK
GIGGLE
BAKLAVA
JIMMY
SHIN DIG
CZECHOSLOVAKIA
RASCAL
OOGACHUGGA
SUCCULENT
CHAMOIS
BOKIE
SCHOOLISCLOSEDDUETOSNOW
JINGLE
DELPHINIUM
CRAMAZING (crazy+amazing)
BENIGN
PALM TREE (of course)
HOPE
POPPY
BIGOLEHONKIN'
SERENDIPITOUS
CATTYWAMPUS
ZONINO!
BUTTER
MELTED BUTTER
POPCORN (with melted butter :)
Now all of a sudden, I am craving buttered popcorn.
Anywho ... I hope you have found something to read that has made you smile during the past 9 years ....
Thanks for reading along with me!
Bec
..

No comments:
Post a Comment