Sunday, January 08, 2012
A Little Story of Emma
I can’t remember what made us send her to her room for some “thinking time” but she was fuming mad. It showed in her crinkled up forehead and her pursed lips as she turned to go. I could hear it as she huffed and stomped off down the hall. She slammed the door as if adding an exclamation point to her mood. I wondered if I had ever seen her more mad than this. All of a sudden, she yelled out the most appalling, crass word she knew, being sure it would jump through the walls and down the hall to our ears. We could just sense she was hoping to shock us right off the couch with it‘s awfulness ………..
“YUUUUUKKKKKKY!”
Yep, the most mad she had ever been …. At 3 years old! Ha, how we laughed and laughed.
Oh little Emma girl, our family drama queen. How we love you so ….. Happy Birthday you 21 year old. We are so glad you know how to hug and make up easily!
(Read more posts about Emma by clicking "Emma" or clicking on "KrewQuotes" for other silling things we've said in the label cloud to the right, because this blog is cool like that!)
Labels:
Emma,
KrewQuote,
Remembering...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
One of my favorite stories of one of my favorite niece's LOL! I think I was there to witness it ... or you told me about it shortly after. Yes, we laughed and laughed!
Post a Comment