Mark's golden retriever ornament collection was too heavy for the little tree that he has this year, so instead, he incorporated these canines into the set up. I'm not sure what I like more - the fun-ness of the whole scene or the fact that my very own brother has demonstrated such a talent!
With a little imagination, you can even make believe that this fine fellow
is reading right out of Luke 2 - the story of Jesus birth.
And here is my favorite part of the scene - doesn't this pup know how cranky this donkey must be after his long trek from Nazareth? I surely wouldn't be teasing him in any way if I were him!
I will end this post with the inspiration for all things Golden Retriever around here ... Nikki, the fluffiest, friendliest, most loyal dog on all the planet.
Merry Christmas friends and family. May the Gift on that Holy Night many years ago, bless you this day and in the New Year to come.
2 comments:
How clever I hope this becomes a Christmas tradition. Mark has the Hawley-genes in him!
Okay, Bec - how does this compare to ducks with clothes on?
Post a Comment