A place to remember the special stories of us and a palm tree moment or two . . .
Perfect day...congratulations AMANDA Hilton...YODER!
Congratulations! Wonderful way to announce such a special occasion in such a special way.
Loved it! Congratulations to Maddie and Levi!!
The church song words,"Oh,Happy Day" keep running through my mind as I view your video, Amanda and Levi. Love, Grandma
Wow! Nice slide show .... I think Maddie LOVES her ring! So exciting. So happy for Maddie and Levi!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Perfect day...congratulations AMANDA Hilton...YODER!
Congratulations! Wonderful way to announce such a special occasion in such a special way.
Loved it! Congratulations to Maddie and Levi!!
The church song words,"Oh,Happy Day" keep running through my mind as I view your video, Amanda and Levi. Love, Grandma
Wow! Nice slide show .... I think Maddie LOVES her ring! So exciting. So happy for Maddie and Levi!!!
Post a Comment