We interrupt this blog-ation to bring to you ...... a Krew Quoteable!!!
Our house is abuzz with the the "getting readies" for a new school year. There will be two college girls in this family .... continue reading for a conversation you would never expect to hear from College girls, girls who graduated with decent GPA's .....
College Girl #1 - "Mom, I thought you majored in Geology ..." (What?! Has she not noticed that I taught school for 20+ years??? She thinks that because I keep a Geology text book on our book shelf that I majored in Geology???)
Me: “Really? You’re not serious ….” and before I can give her too hard of a time, College Girl #2 continues the conversation ...
College Girl #2 - "Geology. Isn't that the study of God?" (Again, really?????)
Hopefully just little brain blips from all the Summer heat and activity .... right?
Happy new School Year!
3 comments:
Gramma here,
Just opened your blog and had a great laugh. I admit I had to look up geology in the dictionary. I knew it had something to do with rocks and the earth. But I don't really know what geologists do. Life is learning process.
Hahhahahahahahaha! That is AWESOME! Got a good laugh from that! I think it would be Diology - the study of God. Dios is Spanish for God, so it must be Latin-y!!
How funny Beck! Especially since I really do teach Geology!! For ... ummmm!!!! Way toooo many years! You always bring a bright spot to my day! Love ya! Jean
Post a Comment