As of this writing, we have 8 inches of snow and it continues to fall heavily; the news says this is the biggest snow event since 1968; Jim is shoveling the driveway; the airport is shut down as well as many main highways; Jenny is whining; Emma is stranded at a friends house; Maddie thinks she never left Indiana; and we are almost out of bread. Oh well, I guess we will have to survive on Christmas cookies!
3 comments:
Twas the days before Christmas
and school is out...
Becky still wants some snow...
I can hear her shout!
While we are at home
all snuggled inside....
Becky keeps dancing
for snow to abide!
What a great show! Canby Girl
What a winter wonderland. I am so happy for you Becky....you got your snow. Great pictures. Have a Blessed Christmas. See you in 2009.
Hugs, Patti
Thank you for the snow! I think I'll enjoy the dusting on my hills, and hope that the passes are cleared by the 24th for travel.
Merry Christmas!
Cynthia
Post a Comment