A place to remember the special stories of us and a palm tree moment or two . . .
Monday, September 01, 2008
Blast From the Past
My love for the '80's knows no bounds. The movies, the hair, the shoulder pads, the MUSIC .... Those were my college years, my newlywed years, and it was the decade that I first heard this as a radio skit in my little Chevy Chevette. Enjoy!
I absolutely had to come over here and tell you how much your comment made me smile, Becky. I'm glad you entered for the Santa star giveaway, but mostly, I'm glad you delurked.
It's nice to meet you. And I'm a pretty big fan of the 80's myself, even though I was 30 in 1980. It took longer than most to lose the shoulder pads. LOL
4 comments:
Ha ha! I want that on my desktop so that I can laugh when I first logon to my computer! Good one Bec!
Jenny
I love that commercial or whatever it is? Good memories! Thanks for sharing!
Kelly A
I absolutely had to come over here and tell you how much your comment made me smile, Becky. I'm glad you entered for the Santa star giveaway, but mostly, I'm glad you delurked.
It's nice to meet you. And I'm a pretty big fan of the 80's myself, even though I was 30 in 1980. It took longer than most to lose the shoulder pads. LOL
What? When did shoulder pads go out?---SK
Post a Comment