Thursday, April 24, 2008

Are you LOST?



5 loooonnnnnggg weeks. Has it really been 5 weeks? Have you been pondering all the mysteries of LOST along with me? No? Well why not????
And if you have then …… you might be wondering:

Ben - are you one of the good guys? Or NOT????
How did Kate end up with Aaron?
Jack, do you or do you not love Kate? Or Juliette? Or Kate?
Is Jin, Claire, and Danielle dead or not dead?
Who is in that coffin?
Where did Miles put that grenade?
What will Locke blow up next?
Will Desmond and Penny ever find their way back to each other?
Why are you working for Ben, Sayid?
Is Vincent the mastermind of all the Island mystery?
What has happened to the No-ceanic 9 (Sawyer, Desmond, Claire, Jin, Locke, Rose, Bernard, Juliette and Vincent) the Freighter Friends or Foes, and the Big Bad others and company?
How is someone like me suppose to be able to stay awake until 10pm to watch LOST at it’s new time slot??? ?HOW?????

What is going on???

Tonite we find out. Or do we?

Finally: What does this post's photo of my super cute neice have to do with LOST?
Answer: Absolutely nothing - she is just so super cute.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky.....this is your new lost friend Patti. Thank you so much for the short lowdown on season 4 and for getting me HOOKED on your favorite show. Can't wait until tonight.

Anonymous said...

Can i watch it tonight? Who knows? I have to catch up with the last two weeks of reviews first...Patti is still in the throes of having watched Lost every night for a month...she just doesn't know what the hiatus is like....

Anonymous said...

Hi Beck,
I watched the Lost last night but am still confused. I taped so I can review it and maybe will be less so. By the way, I posted a comment yesterday but don't see it on your blog. Did you not approve, oh blog master? Love, Momuska

Anonymous said...

Forget Lost! What an absolute adorable picture of my little girl! Wow! Lost? What show is that? OHHHH okay I remember now. It's been soooo long? Who's Kate and Jack? :).

Becky said...

Hi Mom! No, I didn't get your comment yesterday. The blog must have eaten it. But thanks for the new comment. Don't give up on LOST. I'll explain anything you want to know ... or what I think I know .... but really, I just don't know ... I'm LOST ....but I LOVE IT!
And Jenny .... yes, that little girl is distractingly adorable.
Go Patti! Go Nancy! My 2 true blue new Losties!!!

Anonymous said...

gosh, I don't watch LOST, wish I did, but it's too late to start now..........BUT, my great-godchild is ridiculously adorable....that's more important anyway~~~~Susie

Anonymous said...

by the way, ask Joe how to spell "niece"~~~Susie

Anonymous said...

are you still into that silly show??? Becky, Becky, Becky!! Every Thurday nite, I think about calling you in the middle of your show - just to distract you - aren't I rotten?? You would probably agree. :)

love you - kelly a