
Arrrrrr! Cap'n Colby and his bucko Bob spent t' day readyin' for next week's eye surgery. The entire ship crew was worried that the day would be full of pillagin', floggin', and plank walkin' but aye, the Cap'n was well attended by Bob, the sea dog that he is! The two shared them some grub and grog, to be sure! Blimey, if thar wasn't some booty t' share at the end of it all.
Fair winds, Colby!
Translation: Colby will be having eye surgery next Wednesday, to correct his lazy eye (I know there is a very complicated correct term for this, but heck if I know it!) that has worsened the last year or two. Uncle Bob helped encourage Colby into leaving his patch on for a few hours in preparation for an important appointment today. Previous patching experiences have been met with, let us say, resistance. Mom, Jenny was anticipating possible screaming, crying, and garment renting for the duration, but Bob, being the fun Uncle that he is, made the time successful and worth while for all. Thanks Uncle Bob! and Prayers for Colby's successful surgery. Love you sweet boy ......
3 comments:
Bec-
Thanks for including this cute moment on your blog. I'm going to show Mike and the kids. You write so well...
I'm going to try to print it off and put it in his baby book.
Love,
Jenny
What a wonderful picture/story. I do think you need to figure away to get the patches black and put some hats on these guys. Arghh! It's time to hit the high seas.
Cynthia
Arrrrg~
Now there's an uncle worth his weight in gold treasure chests!
Good luck on the surgery.
Post a Comment