Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Twenty Years Ago Today!


Were you there?
Do you remember when ginormous puffy sleeves and "dusty rose" was an in color for weddings?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember your candles actually caught on fire or something. How do candles catch on fire??? But it was very exciting.

Anonymous said...

I was there and wore dusty rose! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I WAS at your wedding 20 years ago! My time flies! P.S. My bathroom
colors at the time included Dusty Rose -- it was definitely the IN color!!

Anonymous said...

How could we not be there! After the two days I spent waxing Jimmy's body. Boy, did I do a good job. Or atleast that's what Jimmy told me. Sure glad hair grows back, Jimmy was a mess. He looked like a porcupine with out any quills. What I really remember is the speeding ticket I recieved on the way to the wedding in my 1983 Impala, man that car could fly. Love Ya Becky and Jimmy, Matt Idler

Becky said...

Hey Matt! Do you also remember "stealing" all our wedding gifts out of my apartment (with Jim's help) and I almost called the police??? That was NOT funny then, but something that makes me laugh now. What good times ...... love ya back.