
Emma. Softball. Emma is playing softball. I know! Who would have thought that Emma would be playing softball? But ..... she is. That's what I love about Emma. She surprises me by going for those things on a whim, then complaining and whining about how hard, or long it is, but then she sticks it out, and DOES it! She did it when she suddenly decided to try out for Cheerleading, and made it. She did it when she expressed an interest in flying across the world (her first time flying!) with our church's Mission Team, and she went. And now she is sliding in the mud, playing catch with her dad, and hitting a bucket worth of balls into my terra cotta planters in the backyard (grrrrrrrrrrrr!) Go, Emma, Go!
1 comment:
Go Emma! Softball . . . my FAVORITE sport of all time! Now, I'm just a
baseball fanatic - GO ANGELS!
Post a Comment