| "Where you go I will go, where you stay I wills stay." Ruth 1:16 |
How is it we have been 40 years worth of days together already? - 3 kids, multiple pets and cars, (but only 3 couches .... it may be time for a new couch!) Wasn’t it just yesterday that we drove my little Chevette from the church parking lot dragging cans and peering through shaving cream covered windows?
I’ll keep watching the sunrise and set on as many more days as God gives us together.
7 comments:
Congratulations. Love you bothππ❤️❤️
Happy Anniversary- you must have gotten married when you were 12! π
Such a beautiful picture of 40 years. Congrats! We love you two❤️❤️
Cousin Susie here---you two are the best couple ever!!
Happy anniversary! Love you both.
Happy Anniversary!! Keep some sand between your toes each year and a palm tree nearby! π
Happy Anniversary! I remember you two more than 40 years ago...tee hee.
Post a Comment