Tuesday, February 02, 2021

Sunbeam

 It was as if a flip had been switched.  32 years ago TODAY I became a mom ....

From that day on you were my Sunbeam.  That says a lot if you know how much I love the sun - sunny warm places; drawn blinds to let the bright in;  and what it can do to the sleepy spaces outside after a long winter .....

Here you are making my heart happy with your Maddie beams:


Happy Birthday today!  I love you everyday ...

(Read more posts about Maddie by clicking "Amanda" in the label cloud to the right (PC view), because this blog is cool like that!)


 

1 comment:

Emma said...

I love that video clip a lot! Ah Whiskey dog. Also, you look so much like Madie in this. Or she resembles you a lot in this video. Love you both, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDDDIIIIEEEE!