He should have been my twin, but we were born 5 years apart. We even have our own language. I would tell you what it is called, but I probably couldn't spell it, because it uses all consonants and an occasional "u". It's more like grunting than speaking. We use this mode of communication frequently much to the annoyance of several family members.
We are both ...
...word smiths .... (although he uses much bigger words than I, because he is way smarter)
... morning people
...beach bums
...heavily phlegmatic (and I don't mean full of phlegm lol!)
...and a myriad of fine other things .....
Bob also is not opposed to wearing my apron when he cooks.
But the ruffle, bow, and cute cupcake pocket were just wrong for him. So for his birthday, he is now the owner of a reversible Star Wars / Star Trek man apron - notice that the Star Trek side also has the science officer insignia on a blue background. Now he can pretend he is Mr. Spock while cooking.
Why???? Because we are also both ....
.... nerds.
Just thought you would like to know this about us!
May the Force be with you and Live Long and Prosper!
and Happy Birthday Bob!
1 comment:
I love those nerds! You forgot to mention another thing you have in common: you are two of the most caring, down-to-earth, funny, and kind people I know. Proud to call you family!
Post a Comment