Thursday, August 09, 2007

Hey, Jude ....


Arf! Jude is my name and chewing’s my game - or sometimes it’s sleeping or barking or snuffling my snout in the tall grasses on the Hilton homestead. I really like these Hilton people - Maddie is trying to train me (and the rest of the family) in the arts of being the best dog ever. Joe just runs and giggles, Emma rocks me in the chair like a baby, and Jim, well he is just in love with me. Becky is just waiting for the day that I will sit still long enough so she can take my picture next to her palm tree. But I’m just too quick for her!

7 comments:

Vankrew said...

AWWWWW... How cute! Hopefully she won't chew on the Palm Tree!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jude,
You are adorable----what kind of dog are you? How big will you get?

And YAY Joe-----how far you've come!----love, Susie

Anonymous said...

Hey Becky-What a cute addition! This is the first time I've ever left a comment on any one's blog ever! Your web site is amazing and the pictures of Belize also amazing!
See you soon- Kerry

Anonymous said...

So cute - I can't wait to meet you! ... you are lucky to be a part of the Hilton family.

Have you met Doggin'?

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Hi Bec!
Oh, boy, a pup! That Belize sun must have done some damage! :~) He is sooooo cute! Looks like you have had a fantastic summer!
Love, Nancy

Linda Elrod said...

How Cute!

Jude looks like a great addition to your family.

Dogs are the best!

See you soon roommate.

Love Linda

Becky said...

jude...thats when she jummped to pummle me and she only got up to my knee. now....shes up to my chest. she better not grow none.
-emmmmmmmmmmmmma