A place to remember the special stories of us and a palm tree moment or two . . .
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Memorial Day 2007
A 21 gun salute - a flyover by 2 jets - flags as far as the eye can see - and 4 grandkids tending to their Boppa's headstone in a way that he would have been proud.
Thank you, Dad .....
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Becky and all, What a wonderful way to remember Dad (Boppa)on Memorial Day. Mom
We took our kids to my Mom's on her birthday - mixed emotions - sweet memories of her life and sadness for the time we have missed with her.
I realize how important it is to keep our parent's lives a part of our daily life - midst the pain of remembering. My kids talk about Grandma almost everyday. I know they will never forget her.
What a gift to pass on to our children - remembering there is someone in heaven loving them and waiting for them.
We will be one huge, enourmous family up there. I'm glad we'll be there together.
3 comments:
Hi Becky and all,
What a wonderful way to remember Dad (Boppa)on Memorial Day. Mom
Sweet photos.
We took our kids to my Mom's on her birthday - mixed emotions - sweet memories of her life and sadness for the time we have missed with her.
I realize how important it is to keep our parent's lives a part of our daily life - midst the pain of remembering. My kids talk about Grandma almost everyday. I know they will never forget her.
What a gift to pass on to our children - remembering there is someone in heaven loving them and waiting for them.
We will be one huge, enourmous family up there. I'm glad we'll be there together.
I love you - kelly
Loved this one. Brought some tears. Love, Aunt cook
Post a Comment