Friday, March 02, 2007

Krew Quoteable

Announcing the "Krew Quoteable" aka something clever/silly/etc. that was said by a member of the krew. And you have ME to thank for the first installation of the KQ! And if I don't blog it down now, it will eventually leak out of my memory and I will forget how clever I actually was .... once.
During a conversation with one of our kids this week:

 "Well dear, I'm sorry that you don't belong to a family that is well off. Instead, you belong to a family that is well . . . (pause) . . .off."

And what better to go with that then an "off" moment photo from 1991.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Emma is saying "What have I gotten myself into?" Love, Aunt Cook

Anonymous said...

I missed hearing about the lives of the Hiltonkrew. It has been too many months. I guess I will just have to come to Oregon and stay at your house for a few weeks. Love, Aunt Kay