Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Moments


Christmas whispers in my ear …

at 3:30 am "Mom .... is it time to open the presents?"

and at 3:50 am "Mommy .... Is it time yet?"

and at 4:15 am "Mommy ....how about now? Is it time now?"

then at 4:40 am "I don't feel so good ..... I think I'm gunna throw up."

By 5:00 we had Joe strategically propped over a bowl in our bed, soundly sleeping. In the end, he didn’t use it at all - just a mild case of exciteditis. Mommy, on the other hand was in serious need of a Christmas day nap!



and why am I NOT in this picture? Because when given the choice to handle my camera or to touch crunchy exoskeletorish creatures like THIS, I will choose the important duty of photographically documenting family moments over crackling creepy crabby creatures!

To all of you – Peace. Love. Joy.

No comments: