
Here it is my favorite TIME of day .... I'm the only one up in my slumbering house. All is quiet except for 2 birds outside doing a song dual and a weak little beep every few minutes from my cell phone. I guess it's time for a recharge.
And .... here it is my favorite DAY of the year .... Easter - the day we celebrate Jesus resurrection and our new Life in Him.
One bird outside has taken over as "soloist" and the chirpage sounds very much like "He- Is- Ris- En! He- Is- Ris -En!" How about that? God must have filled the birds up with special songs of praise for this Easter morning. The Oregon rain has even stopped for the moment!
And the little beepage coming from my purse sounds like "help ......... help ....... " I'm sure that translates to "coffee". Must be time to wake up Jim,
May this day be full of many Easter Blessings to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment