The 80's ....
During our dating years, I was typing his papers in the Concordia College computer lab and saving them to a floppy disc. Or I was pounding out his papers on my monster sized manual typewriter with the missing "V" while sitting in the sun outside Centennial Hall. No wifi, no cords. Just lots of correcto-tape and "liquid paper."
The 21st Century ....
It took a few years to finally teach him how to use his cell phone for more than answering phone calls. His first text message said this .....
"ILOVEYOUBUTDONTKNOWHOWTOSPACE"
Now he is an expert! And quite witty as well ....
Me: "You are a picky picky man ......"
Him: "I waited for you, didn't I? ....."
You are my love and my hero.
Thank you for waiting for me ....
30 more with you would be just fine .......
Happy Jim&Becaversary!
(Click here to read about the beach girl and the mountain guy)
B.


No comments:
Post a Comment